SAMPLE Proposal Letter for a Trustee
As part of the governance support service we help our clients document the answers to these frequently asked questions:
- What distribution rate is appropriate from the trust?
- What level of liquidity should I have as a contingency for periods of economic recession?
- Is the trust corpus adequately diversified?
- If the trust is not diversified, is there a rational basis for the concentration in core legacy holdings?
- Is the fee that I am charging as trustee fair?
- If an investment advisor has been hired to manage a portion of the trust assets, how do I know they are doing a good job?
If you want to know more about the service, select the link below to see a draft Engagement Letter.
We do what trustees should do, but don't know how
Anodos develops and maintains an investment governance process for trustees so that their fiduciary duties are fulfilled.